Add Reply
New Poll

intro's & content
Posted on: Oct 9 2017, 12:33 PM
Mayhem
The Crone
admin

introducing...

please use the template as a guide and reply to this topic so we can all meet in one place.

Mayhem!!

timezone. GMT.
     gender or pronoun. female.
age. 37
contact info pm me anytime and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Discord - Rach.1440
post do's & dont's. I am willing to explore all roleplaying aspects, this includes triggered and or mature content.
activity i will be here every week day 9am through to 2.30pm and reachable via PM there-after until I'm asleep of course.

On Weekends I will be lurking back and forth whilst attending to all things, child or adult(y), I'm a mum of 4 so weekends are generally errands and adult time for chores and generally to be with the BRATZ! they are damn brats too //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

I can guarantee a minimum of one post per week for all of my characters, I do plan on being at least one more ouat canon - (but who knows I may even go further and bring in some originals), if not more and can also handle multiple threads at once. In fact, the more the merrier this is how my muse thrives.

characters

regina the grey
red riding hood

TAYTER

CODE
[DOHTML]<CENTER>

<DIV ID="PROMISEME">
 <DIV CLASS="LOVEAINTSIMPLE">
   <DIV CLASS="JUSTBECAREFUL">
     <H1>introducing...</H1>
     <DIV CLASS="DEEPINMYBONES"></DIV>
     <SPAN>your alias!</SPAN>!<P><BR />

<b>TIMEZONE</b> here.<br />
<b>GENDER OR PRONOUN</b> here.<br />
<b>AGE</b> here.<br />
<b>CONTACT DETAILS.</b> here.<br />
<b>DOES AND DOESN'T.</b> here.<br />
<b>ACTIVITY.</b> here<br /><p>

<H2>CHARACTERS</H2><P>

<a href="link to app"><span id="membergroup">first last</span></a><br />

</DIV>
 </DIV>
</DIV>
<DIV CLASS="PROMISECREDZ">TAYTER <A HREF="HTTP://SHINE.JCINK.NET/INDEX.PHP?SHOWUSER=6496" STYLE="FONT-SIZE:10PX">❤</A></DIV></CENTER>
[/DOHTML]
^
Posted on: Nov 6 2017, 12:38 PM
Belle
Belle French
villain

introducing...

beka!!

TIMEZONE us eastern.
GENDER OR PRONOUN female. she/her.
AGE twenty-nine.
CONTACT DETAILS. pm, you can ask for my skype through pm if you want it.
DOES AND DOESN'T. i'm up for pretty much anything. mature content i'm good with. don't really have an triggers to speak of (or if I don't i'm not aware of them). so yeah, lets go crazy with stuff.
ACTIVITY. I'll probably be here like all the time. I do work retail part time but my schedule the past few weeks has been minimal hours so I have more time than I know what to do with. On non working days I'll be lurking from 10AM until whenever I pass out. Work days 3PM until.

I am participating in NaNoWriMo (for anyone that doesn't know that's writing at 50,000 word novel in a month) so while I'm here I might be quiet cause I'm working on that. As for posting it just depends on inspiration. I can definitely get one post a week done. If I'm in a grove and we have good posting chemistry though I can sometimes get 4 or 5 posts out in a day, just depends on my mood.

I'm a bit of a character whore so I'll certain be bringing in more once Belle is settled in probably canon or original so if you've got characters you want to see feel free to ask if I want to play them cause I don't know when to stop.

CHARACTERS

Belle

TAYTER

This post has been edited by Belle: Nov 6 2017, 12:41 PM

--------------------
user posted image
^
Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 12:04 PM
Raven Dracula
Melanie Bloodthorne
villain

introducing...

Raven!!

TIMEZONE GMT
GENDER OR PRONOUN Female.
AGE 24.
CONTACT DETAILS. PM or Discord: LibitinaGrimm#0223
DOES AND DOESN'T.Do not pressure me in getting my characters into relationships. It takes time and trust. I will not let my characters dive head first into something they may regret. Also, I will not and will never roleplay rape or abusive scenes. It's not right and doesn't make any character look good. I will roleplay fight scenes as my main character is a vampire and possesses rare abilities.

Please do not pester me with replies, I will get to them when I have time and muse. If you keep nagging me I may refuse to roleplay with you in the future. We all have real lives.

ACTIVITY. Five days a week

CHARACTERS

Raven Dracula

TAYTER

This post has been edited by Mayhem: Nov 20 2017, 04:33 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Signature made by Detective R (me) of Shadowplay
^
Posted on: Nov 21 2017, 06:39 AM
admin

introducing...

Chaos!!

TIMEZONE cst.
GENDER OR PRONOUN I'm a man, man!
AGE partially infused with infinity
CONTACT DETAILS. send me a pm
DOES AND DOESN'T. The usual but feel free to ask me via PM, I won't bite your head off. Just don't be a weirdo stalker or a jerk face and we should be okay. I am okay with mature content provided it isn't something that would be illegal etc etc.
ACTIVITY. Always lurking but sometimes I can be slow on replies but i will get to them. My posting speed varies and I work night shifts so I'm often brain dead but I do my best. I'll let you know if things might be a while but I make my best effort to post.

CHARACTERS

first last

TAYTER
^
Posted on: Dec 22 2017, 12:09 PM
villain

introducing...

Gist!!

TIMEZONE US Central.
GENDER OR PRONOUN She/Her.
AGE 25.
CONTACT DETAILS. Mostly through pm but I also have discord so pm me to ask for it! I thank Chaos for the OOC name! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
DOES AND DOESN'T. I am up for anything and everything. I like to try everything and I always have an overactive imagination which helps a lot when plotting. Don't be afraid to ask to plot with my char(s) as I'm always excited to be involved in something! Obviously, if you are mean or rude then it makes things awkward OOC but if I am rping with you then I hope that doesn't spill over into IC. I can talk and talk and talk so talk to me anytime!
ACTIVITY. I'm mostly here for the most part haha. I'm usually on my phone if I don't respond but I can read chat and threads from there even at work which is horrible.

CHARACTERS

Tiana Dracula

TAYTER
^
Posted on: Jan 5 2018, 12:22 AM
villain

introducing...

cam!

TIMEZONE est.
GENDER OR PRONOUN they/them.
AGE 24.
CONTACT DETAILS. pm or email.
DOES AND DOESN'T. I will not roleplay excessive violence of any sort. I'm fine with pretty much everything else.
ACTIVITY. I expect to be posting a few times a week, online chatting for a bit every other day. My activity may slow down a bit at times depending on my real life schedule. Feel free to check in with me if it's been a week since I responded to our thread.

CHARACTERS

rumpelstiltskin

TAYTER

This post has been edited by Rumpelstiltskin: Jan 5 2018, 12:23 AM
^
Posted on: Jan 10 2018, 10:57 PM
Lawrence Talbot
Creighton Ward
hero

introducing...

your alias!!

TIMEZONE here.
GENDER OR PRONOUN MALE
AGE 25.
CONTACT DETAILS. PM.
DOES AND DOESN'T. I don't write super disturbing stuff. Or anything that'd get me banned. Heh. But I'm fine with violence and the like. I'm more or less down to at least talk about anything plot wise. There's a lot of "cross when we get there" I guess.
ACTIVITY. At bare minimum once a week. If muse and/or life are good, then I usually go for more.

CHARACTERS

lawrence talbot

TAYTER

This post has been edited by Lawrence Talbot: Jan 10 2018, 10:57 PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiilates
skin by Rach. of Shadowplay

popup cbox