COME, JOIN US AND GET YOUR VICTORIAN GOTHIC HORROR FREAK ON!.
FIND US ON DISCORD Thank you!
register
login
popout chat
log-out
DISCORD
DARKER SIDE.

08.06 - SITE WIDE EVENT RULES! & THE EVENT ITSELF!

01.05 - UPDATES MADE TO rules, plot, claims, timeline & NEW species lore added.

00.00 - Rose is gone..., only Red remains

00.00 - staff wanted, pm mayhem

mayhem - admin
chaos - admin
bandersnatch - admin
wanted - weekender
STAFF.

CARNIVAL all are welcome

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

intro's & content
Mayhem
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 12:33 PM
• played by rach
hagadmin
straight
single
dev
🐺

introducing

MAYHEM

please use the template as a guide and reply to this topic so we can all meet in one place.
  1. about Rach

timezone. GMT.
         gender or pronoun. female.
    age. 37
    contact info pm me anytime and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Discord - Rach.1440
    post do's & dont's. I am willing to explore all roleplaying aspects, this includes triggered and or mature content.
    activity i will be here every week day 9am through to 2.30pm and reachable via PM there-after until I'm asleep of course.

On Weekends I will be lurking back and forth whilst attending to all things, child or adult(y), I'm a mum of 4 so weekends are generally errands and adult time for chores and generally to be with the BRATZ! they are damn brats too //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

I can guarantee a minimum of one post per week for all of my characters, If you post with me I can also handle multiple threads at once. In fact, the more the merrier this is how my muse thrives.
    characters
    RED RIDING HOOD 33 werewolf who is not your carefree, walk along the path all innocent like little red anymore. She's all grow'd up and is always on the hunt, whether for food, sport or just for pleasure in many aspects of the word and is hunting on two legs as well as four.        

CODE
[dohtml]<div class="n-a-site">

<h2>introducing</h2>

<h1>YOUR ALIAS GOES HERE</h1>

<div class="n-a-content">

<ol>

<li><h4>about</h4> some info about you goes in here.</li>

<li><h5>characters</h5> info about your characters goes here.</li>

</ol>

</div>

</div>[/dohtml]

This post has been edited by Mayhem: May 3 2018, 05:00 AM
PMEmail
^
Chaos
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 06:39 AM
• played by
admin
dev
🐺

introducing

CHAOS

TIMEZONE cst.
    GENDER OR PRONOUN I'm a man, man!
    AGE partially infused with infinity
    CONTACT DETAILS. send me a pm
    DOES AND DOESN'T. The usual but feel free to ask me via PM, I won't bite your head off. Just don't be a weirdo stalker or a jerk face and we should be okay. I am okay with mature content provided it isn't something that would be illegal etc etc.
    ACTIVITY. Always lurking but sometimes I can be slow on replies but i will get to them. My posting speed varies and I work night shifts so I'm often brain dead but I do my best. I'll let you know if things might be a while but I make my best effort to post.

CHARACTERS
    first last
PM
^
Bandersnatch
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 11:32 PM
• played by Harley
Harleyadmin
Bisexual
Taken
dev
🐺

introducing

HARLEY

ABOUT

I'm Harls and I'm a character addict. "Just one" turns into "just three" and before you know it, I've amassed an army. I'm actually really shy, so sometimes I don't chat and lurk instead. It's easier for me to chat/plot over Discord, tbh, so don't be shy about hitting me up there.

TIMEZONE

GMT+10

PRONOUN

She/Her

CONTACT DETAILS

Discord is easiest: lil_miss_harley#4228, but otherwise PM works.

DOES AND DOESN'T

I'm fine with mature content and all sorts of dark/disturbing stuff as long as I get a little warning first. Generally I don't write super disturbing stuff, but it's a case-by-case sort of thing. Just hit me up and try me at any rate. Also despite my characters likely having some less-than-vanilla bedroom tastes, I'm not a fan of writing out the actual act. I prefer to just allude to what went down and just time-skip a bit. Other than that...just ask me if you wanna do some sort of dark/bizarre/whatever plot because nine times out of ten, I'll say yes.

ACTIVITY

I study and work so while I'll be lurking loads (and if I'm not lurking, 95% of the time I'm on Discord, if you need to reach me), I can't always post every day. Possibly a couple of times a week.

CHARACTERS
    alice liddell 20, faerie. Arguably more fitting within a Grimm Brothers tale rather than the cotton-candy world of Disney everyone knows, Alice spent a decade of her life in a mental asylum following the deaths of her family due to arson. Her grip on reality is flimsy and the world of Wonderland overlaps with that of London in her day to day life. Be prepared for a lot of tea parties, spontaneous outbursts of poetry, her talking to flowers and trees, and the ever-present company of her stuffed bunny, Archibald Cottontail (affectionately dubbed 'Archie')

dorian gray 28, revenant. Welcome to the love child of Fable's Reaver and Mean Girls' Regina George. Snarky, sassy, selfish and vain. And those are just his good qualities. Dorian is London's current golden boy; a social butterfly adored by men and women alike. Confident and charming, he's got a silver tongue and will talk you out of all your clothes in minutes. He has no qualms about getting between couples, friends, even siblings, in a very literal sense. He indulges in everything his heart desires, every wicked vice that London's upper class frown upon, and loves every single second of it.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

LAYOUT: MINI PROFILE, HTML TEMPLATES, SKIN + A FEW EXTRA BASE CODES CREDITED TO TAY @ CANDYLAND COUTURE. MAIN PROFILE BY MAYHEM.
darker side affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
The Supernatural Life RPG CSI: St. Louis Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU
Scrolling
morethanstories